Monday, December 6, 2010

December Madness!!!



Hello hello hello! Hey guys, sorry about the small break there. Took some much needed time off there to focus on some song writing, and blog writing. I hope everyone had a great holiday this past November and hope y'll are planning a great Christmas and New Year. I had a chance to dig deep into the world of pedals and gear in general, and I must say it paid off with sweet sweet glory. This month is going to be an absolute dream of killer gear galore! I of course have the Top Finds posts, which will start the second half of this month and continue on into the new year, along with some more cool and interesting looks into some music making products you may or may not have heard of. I want to thank all you guys for writing in with yours thoughts and suggestions, keep writing in. With the year coming to an end there are many new toys just around the bend. Both small and large gear companies are planning some awesome treats for us gear addicted monkeys. I will try my best to get my hands on some of this gear to bring you some more killer insight. Hold on tight and get ready for one freakin' good month of golden golden gear fever.

-Alfie

No comments:

Post a Comment